Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Greetings

Salve!
Since this is my first post on my blog, I think I'll start things off with confessing my obsessions.
Veggie Tales, Matlock, Murder She Wrote, Bibleman, (the classic Biblemans, not those weird "new" things) and Hogan's Heroes. You want to be my friend for life? Express to me your love of Gene Kelly and Dick Van Dyke. And don't even THINK about saying bad things about Seven Brides for Seven Brothers or White Christmas. Want to poetically thrill me? Read me some William Blake. (That man was a genius) Come to think of it, I'll read YOU some William Blake.

*Ahem*
To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

See? Genius.
This concludes my random rantings for the day. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment